ITEC Lymphatic Drainage Certificate
Part Time Course – Weekends
This course will lead to ITEC level 3 Diploma in Lympatic Drainage Massage. Lymphatic Drainage Massage is an advanced therapy that enables learners/therapists to provide treatment for the purpose of deep relaxation and stress relief. LDM stimulates body's detoxification processes and aids in the reduction of excess fluid and oedema.
LDM is very gentle, slow and rhythmic massage that is soothing for the body. A range of specialised, gently pumping techniques are used to stretch and move the skin to aid the lymphatic system.
Benefits of LDM:
- boosting the immune system
- cleanses and rejuvenates the body
- reduces fluid retention, swelling, puffiness and dark circles
- improves skin complexion (pores, congestion and acne reduction, skin texture improved) can be used pre and post surgery to accelerate healing
- speeds up healing of the scar tissue
- eases bloating and digestion problems
- eases headaches, sinus congestion, fibromyalgia, arthritis and other inflammatory disorders
Graduates of lymphatic drainage massage course can go directly to employment in numerous careers like spas, beauty salons, gyms, freelance, nursing homes, respite centres or self-employment. This is also the gateway to eligibility for many complementary therapies like aromatherapy, reflexology of Indian head massage.
Recognised holistic massage diploma (can be provided at the college).
- Anatomy of lymphatic system
- Practical lymphatic drainage
- The history of LDM
- LDM theory
- Homecare and aftercare
- ITEC International Certificate in Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Optional and at an additional fee:
- Indian head massage, Thermal Auricular Therapy etc.
Please contact us for dates and cost