ITEC Sports Massage Level 3 and Sports Therapy Level 4
Part time-Weekends 9.30-4.30
Next course Level 3 starts September 2020
Level 4 starts January 2020
- This course is designed to meet the demands of the popular and ever increasing Sports Industry. This course includes theoretical and practical aspects of sports therapy. It includes the aims of treatment and treatment options during acute, sub-acute and chronic stages of injury. It enables Learners to acquire the necessary skills in order to provide Sports Massage Therapy treatments to the general public and to gain employment in the Sports Industry. It focuses on advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology of the body that may influence the massage methods used to prevent and manage injury.
- In a rapidly expanding industry this course provides opportunities for employment in varied institutes including, Gyms, Health Clubs, Sports Facilities, Own Sports Massage Clinic or working with Sports Clubs. Living in a society where sports and physical wellness has become of paramount importance, Sports Massage Therapists are becoming a much sought after profession.
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- ITEC level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage
- *ITEC Level 3 in Diet and Nutrition may be added at an additional cost
- Techniques to prevent and manage injuries
- Advanced Anatomy and physiology of the body
- Techniques used on soft tissue
- Treatment modalities to support soft tissue repair
- Massage techniques to prevent and manage injury
- Pre and Post event massage techniques
Contact the college for further Information.