Certificate in Advanced Gel Polish with Electric File
1 Day Course – Next Course Saturday 28th July 2018
- At Kilkenny College of Beauty and sports Therapy we are so pleased to welcome Kate Lutsenko to our college. Kate is a skilled award winning technician who specialises in the use of electric file.This course is leading the way in gel polish application. This is a brand new craze to hit Ireland. This is what people refer to as the “no gap” gel polish. Clients can get up to 10 days with little or no regwowth showing. The use of electric file allows complete lifting of the cuticle to get that polish right under. This give you extra earning power as clients will soon see they get longer from your gel polish. This course also directs you in the use of thicker base coats to give a “mini overlay”.
- This is an excellent add on course for qualified technicians or manicurists. It is also a great qualification to get you started in the nail technician world.
- None required but some experience in gel or gel polish is helpful
- Learn to use the Victoria Vynn mega base to give a mini overlay
- Learn the prepare nails and cuticles with an electric file
- Learn how to get the gel polish right under the cuticle
- Learn how to finish off your gel polish and clean up using electric file
- The Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports Therapy Advanced Gel Polish with use of Electric File
Contact the college for more information.