CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Post Graduate)
Part-Time / Upgrade course – 40 hours
- This course offers qualified face and body therapists with other awarding bodies (ITEC/CIBTAC) and a minimum of 3 years commercial experience the opportunity to gain the prestigious CIDESCO International qualification.
- This refresher course is tailor made to each student’s needs ensuring that they have covered all subjects in the CIDESCO Beauty Therapy Syllabus.
- Successful students will help to broaden their scope for employment in the industry by adding CIDESCO to their list of qualifications. Some teaching organisations also require their tutors to be CIDESCO qualified in order to be recognised for employment in their establishments.
- Previous recognised Aesthetics and Physiatrics Diploma
Course Covers Theory and practical of - dependent on student requirements:
- • Facials and skincare
- • Eye treatments
- • Waxing
- • Make up
- • Manicure/Pedicure
- • Body Treatments
- • Electrical Machines
- • Body Massage
- • Anatomy and Physiology of the body
- CIDESCO International Diploma
- €1500-€2000 depends on students ability level.