Diploma in Media, Fashion & Photographic Make Up Artistry
Part time course. Tuesday & every 2nd Wednesday Evening 6.30-9.30. Starts Nov 7th.
- The course offers extensive skills in the expanding industry of makeup artistry. This curriculum covers an expanse of makeup techniques including theatre, media, photographic, Bridal, Avant Garde and high fashion. This course will train students to the highest standards of makeup artistry whilst also giving the opportunity to complete ITEC international diploma as part of this course.
- During studies students will be given the opportunity to complete a portfolio with a visiting photographer coming to the class to take photos. Students will also experience a workshop with hairstylist to prepare them for fashion shoots.
- None required
- Successful students can progress to employment in media, beauty salons, photosets, freelance, mobile makeup artists, department store counters like MAC and Inglot. Students can also choose to work abroad with their international ITEC make up Certificate.
- • Photographic and media make up
- • Male make up
- • Bridal make up
- • Corrective make up
- • Special effects
- • Cosmetic ingredients and properties
- • HD make up
- • Kilkenny College of Beauty Therapy Diploma in Media, Fashion and Photographic make up artistry
- • ITEC international certificate in Make up
- • ITEC Award in the Art of Photographic Make up
- Spray Tan, Victoria Vynn 3 week gel polish training, gel and acrylic Nails, make up artistry masterclass.
- €1900 (excludes exam fees, kits, uniforms and books)