Full – Time Beauty Therapy Course
Full time course. Tues – Friday. 9.30 – 4.30.
Next course starts September 2018.
- This course offers students the highest standard of beauty therapy qualifications in the industry with three major awarding bodies. Internationally recognized, ITEC/CIBTAC and the prestigious CIDESCO qualification will ensure you are trained to the highest possible standard at The Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports Therapy .
- None required
- Successful students will be eligible for work in all aspects of the beauty industry. Our graduates are much sought after and often enjoy careers in Beauty salons, spas and self employment. Graduates with their international diplomas can target careers in cruise liners and airlines.
- Commercial hours need to be completed before issuing CIDESCO Diploma.
- Course Covers Theory/Practical including:
- ● Facials and skincare
- ● Eye treatments
- ● Waxing
- ● Make up
- ● Manicure/Pedicure
- ● Anatomy and physiology
- ● Body massage
- ● Electrotherapy
- CIDESCO International Diploma
- CIBTAC Aesthetics Diploma
- CIBTAC Body Diploma
- The Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports Therapy Certificate in Spray Tanning
- The Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports Therapy Certificate in threading
- The Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports Therapy Certificate in Ultimate precision brow techniques
- The Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports Therapy Certificate in Advanced massage techniques with introduction to reflexology
- Optional and at an additional fee:
- Threading and precision brow shaping, Make up artistry,3 week gel polish, nail technician, specialized waxing and spray tan.
Contact the college for more information.