Indian Head Massage
Part time course running on Saturdays 9.30-4.30
- This is as always an extremely popular treatment for Hairdressers, Holistic therapists and Beauty Therapists alike. It is an excellent holistic treatment for reduction of stress and tension. This is a treatment to offer on its own or to complement your current treatments for extra income.
- The stress of modern life, poor diet and lifestyle and pollution can all unbalance and block our energy. Indian Head Massage is an invaluable way to rebalance us, encourage healing and prevents diseases from occurring.
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology and Professional Business Conduct required for diploma only but can be done concurrently
- This can open the door to other complementary therapies and can be used in multiple areas of employment such as health spas, beauty salons, hair salons, freelance, on site massage etc.
- ITEC Award in Indian Head (no prerequisites required)
- ITEC Diploma in Indian head also available *
- * Prior learning required or add on Anatomy and physiology and professional conduct module (Saturday morning course at additional cost)
- €400 (excludes uniform, book, exam fees)