ITEC Diploma in Education and Training
Next course starts May 2018 – please contact us for more info.
- This course offers students practical and theoretical knowledge in the teaching and learning sector by internationally recognised awarding body - ITEC. (Diploma - Level 6)
- Successful students will gain the necessary skills and knowledge in order to provide and deliver education to learners and to gain employment in education of various sectors such as beauty and body therapy, Complementary Therapies Sports, Fitness and Hairdressing.
- Candidates are required to have 3 years commercial experience
- 150 hours work placement post course are also required
- Course Covers Theory/Practical including:
- • Developing teaching methods and portfolio
- • Philosophy of learning and group dynamic
- • Determining different teaching and learning styles
- • Administration in Education
- • Liaising with awarding bodies
- • Communication techniques and Professionalism
- • Developing visual aids and course content
- • Assessment techniques
Contact the college for more information.