ITEC Nail Technician Diploma
Part-Time. Monday 6 weeks (extra required for ITEC diploma)
Course begins: October 30th
Evening course option also available or refresher course option
- This is the perfect ITEC Diploma course to launch an ever-popular career as a nail technician. This is a broad-spectrum nail technician course. It includes all aspects necessary to become a skilled technician. The curriculum includes Gel nails, Acrylic nails and Nail Art. This course will be delivered to the highest standards including tip and form application, French white application and salon nail art designs. On completion graduates will have all the necessary skills to go directly to the work place.
- This is an ever-expanding industry with an increasing shortage of technicians with broad spectrum skills. Graduates can enjoy careers in nail bars, department store nail bar, freelance, beauty salons and spas.
- Optional and at an additional fee:
- One stroke nail art, 3D nail art, 5 shape nails, Victoria Vynn 3 week Gel polish training.
- • Kilkenny College of Beauty Therapy Nail Technology Diploma
- • ITEC diploma in nail technology *(optional for qualified manicurists)
- • Crystal Nails Acrylic/Gel nails Certificate
- • Crystal Nails Nail Art Certificate
- • Gel Nails
- • Acrylic nails
- • Nail Art
- *Students who have completed an accredited diploma in manicure are eligible to complete their ITEC diploma in Nail Technology by completing case studies and an externally verified exam. (additional exam fees for this course)
- **Students without a manicure diploma may enrol on this unit on weekday mornings (additional fee required)
- €1100 euro price includes crystal nails acrylic and gel nails kits and nail art brush(add 100 for ITEC diploma for qualified manicurists)
- Student eligible for 30% discount card for crystal nails