ITEC Nail Technician Diploma
29th Oct 2018. One day per week. 4-6 weeks depending on class sizes (extra required for ITEC diploma)
Contact us for more details
Evening course option also available or refresher course option
- This is the perfect ITEC Diploma course to launch an ever-popular career as a nail technician. This is a broad-spectrum nail technician course. It includes all aspects necessary to become a skilled technician. The curriculum includes Gel nails, Acrylic nails and Nail Art. This course will be delivered to the highest standards including tip and form application, French white application and salon nail art designs. On completion graduates will have all the necessary skills to go directly to the work place.
- Manicure is required for diploma only but can be done concurrently
- This is an ever-expanding industry with an increasing shortage of technicians with broad spectrum skills. Graduates can enjoy careers in nail bars, department store nail bar, freelance, beauty salons and spas.
- Optional and at an additional fee:
- One stroke nail art, 3D nail art, 5 shape nails, Victoria Vynn 3 week Gel polish training.
- • The Kilkenny College of Beauty and Sports Therapy Nail Technology Diploma
- • ITEC diploma in nail technology *(optional for qualified manicurists)
- • Gel Nails
- • Acrylic nails
- *Students who have completed an accredited diploma in manicure are eligible to complete their ITEC diploma in Nail Technology by completing case studies and an externally verified exam. (additional exam fees for this course)
- **Students without a manicure diploma may enrol on this unit on a week day from September 2018.
Contact the college for more information.