This course is an advanced aesthetic treatment which helps induce collagen production and skin tightening. It produces micro channels which initiates collagen production but also increases absorption of products into the skin. This treatment reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles, acne, pigmentation and broken capillaries.
Successful students will be eligible to work with microneedling treatments in aesthetic clinics and skin care clinics. This is an excellent advanced treatment to add to your treatments to offer at your clinic.
- ITEC Beauty Specialist level 3 diploma or equivalent
- Practical use of Microneedling on varied skin conditions
- Wrinkle and fine lines reduction
- Theory of Microneedling, effects and benefits,aftercare etc.
- ABT accredited Derma Pen Certificate
Contact the College for current prices.