ITEC Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
1 day per week next courses 16th and 30th April 9.30-4.30
- This course is suitable for tutors of City and Guilds, VTCT and ITEC. Continual assessment is becoming the chief form of evaluation and assessment in all walks of life and within the Beauty Therapy industry recent progressions have brought this to the fore. Examining bodies have introduced large numbers of awards based on continual assessment making this award a must have for beauty therapist tutors wishing to assess vocational awards. This award is equally important for other trainers who will be in this role of assessing whether it be hairdressers or holistic therapists. This is a very practically orientated certificate.
- None required
- Real life learning environment assessing
- Feedback on assessing
- Principal and practices of assessing
- Assessment information management
- ITEC Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
Contact in college for more information.