ITEC Level 4 in Skin Peels
Contact us for details.
Excellent way to develop your skills to enter this industry of non medical aesthetic therapies. Learn the theory behind chemical peels and prepare yourself for the brand new Beauty Therapy Standards 2020. Gain experience in the use of glycolic, salicylic, jessner peels etc. in a controlled, supervised environment.
Successful students will be eligible to work with akin peeling treatments in aesthetic clinics and skin care clinics. This is an excellent advanced treatment to add to your treatments to offer at your clinic.
ITEC Beauty Specialist level 3 diploma or equivalent
- Practical use of skin peels on varied skin conditions
- Use of salicylic, glycolic,jessner peels etc.
- Advanced consultation techniques for aesthetic therapists
- Advanced skincare
- Principles and practices of non medical aesthetic therapists
- Improvement of varied skin conditions including acne , rosacea, premature Lines and wrinkles
- Theory of Skin peels, effects and benefits,aftercare etc.
- ITEC Level 4 in Skin Peels
Please contact us for dates and cost