Next course starts September 2021
- This is one of the most popular and powerful complementary therapies. It equips the learner with the skills needed in both the practical and theoretical aspects of reflexology. This course prepares the learner to carry out reflexology on the public. Students learn the history of this ancient therapy and learn the reflex areas for common ailments and how to help treat them. Learners will also complete a module learning Anatomy and Physiology of the body and Business studies to aid them in their career.
- This can be done concurrently
- Successful graduates with this very popular international diploma can seek employment in care homes, respite centres and beauty salons. Reflexology also opens opportunities for self-employment and mobile therapy. Successful graduates, with their ITEC international diploma will be able to seek employment at home and abroad.
- ITEC Diploma in Reflexology
- Optional and at an additional fee:
- Indian head massage and Thermal Auricular Therapy.
Contact the college for more information.